Samsung smartphones come equipped with a variety of features and settings, some of which might not be immediately apparent. These “secret” features can often be accessed through specific codes or by navigating through the device’s settings. Keep in mind that while some of these features can be useful, others may be intended for service technicians or advanced users and could potentially cause issues if used incorrectly.
Shortcut Maker is an application that allows you to create your own shortcuts for any app and more importantly, it is very useful for any activity within any app. Also, you can customize any shortcut, change the style of the icon, and even change the name. The Shortcut Maker app takes just a few seconds to create a shortcut. First decide which app or activity you want to create a shortcut for Then you can customize the icon with any photo from the gallery. If you don’t like the icon you chose later, you can change or edit it at any time.
|Play Store Rating
How Do Shortcut Maker Apps Work?
The functionality of shortcut maker apps varies depending on the platform and operating system they are designed for. Here’s a general overview of how these apps work:
- User Input: Users typically start by selecting the action or task they want to automate. This could range from sending a text message to adjusting device settings or even launching complex workflows involving multiple apps and services.
- Customization: Users can often customize the parameters and details of the action. For instance, when sending a text message, you can specify the recipient, message content, and even the time it should be sent.
- Trigger: Users then choose a trigger for the shortcut. This could be a voice command, a gesture, a tap on a designated icon, or even a specific time or location.
- Execution: Once the shortcut is set up, users can initiate it with the chosen trigger, and the app automates the specified action or sequence of actions.
Benefits of Shortcut Maker Apps
- Time Savings: The most obvious benefit of shortcut maker apps is the time they save. Repetitive tasks that used to take minutes can now be accomplished in a matter of seconds.
- Efficiency: These apps reduce the margin for error because they perform tasks consistently and accurately every time. This is especially helpful for complex and multi-step processes.
- Increased Productivity: With more time on your hands and fewer routine tasks to worry about, you can focus on more important and creative aspects of your work or personal life.
- Personalization: Shortcut maker apps allow for high levels of customization. Users can tailor their shortcuts to fit their specific needs and preferences, making them truly personal tools.
- Accessibility: These apps can be a boon for individuals with disabilities as they provide an alternative way to interact with devices, making them more accessible.
Use Cases for Shortcut Maker Apps
- Text Messaging: Create shortcuts to send pre-defined messages or alerts with a single tap.
- Navigation: Set up shortcuts for quick directions to frequently visited places or to check traffic conditions.
- Device Control: Adjust device settings, such as screen brightness, volume, or Wi-Fi, with ease.
- File Management: Automate file organization, backup, or sharing processes.
- Workflows: Develop complex workflows that involve multiple apps and services, like automating expense reporting or social media posting.
- Accessibility: Create shortcuts that improve accessibility, such as enlarging text, enabling screen readers, or activating voice commands.
How to download Shortcut Maker
- First of all open Google Play Store on your device
- Tap on search bar & Find “Shortcut Maker”
- Locate the app and tap on the “Install” button. Wait for the app to download and install on your device.
- You can download from here
5. Once the app is installed, open it and you will get new features popup.
6. You are now on the home screen of the app, where you can easily create shortcut.
Enable Hidden Call on Samsung
1. Open the app and tap on Activities.
2. Click on the search icon and search for labs.
3. Click the down arrow icon next to the Call option and then select Labs.
4. Now Create shortcut then Add.
5. Now you can access the hidden call settings by clicking on the Labs icon on the home screen.
Remember that while it can be interesting to explore hidden features on your Samsung device, some of them may affect the device’s functionality or settings. Be cautious and avoid making changes if you are unsure of their impact, as this can lead to unexpected issues. Additionally, some hidden features may vary based on the model and software version of your Samsung device, so what works on one device may not work on another. Always exercise caution and only access these hidden features if you have a specific need or purpose in mind.